I spent far too much time cleaning up some mi...

June 17, 2004 by Adam in NWN1

I spent far too much time cleaning up some minor issues on a few placeables. The smoothing groups were adjusted, giving them nice crisp edges. Somehow gmax lost their walkmeshes, so I ended up doing them by hand in Notepad. I just got them working in game.

Hopefully today I can start fiddling with the Tainted model. I've been procrastinating for awhile on that one.

permalink| comment

Older Posts


Dragon Age
Dragon Age Central

Interviews, etc.

Why We Fight

About Me

I've won multiple awards for my Neverwinter Nights modules, which I've been working on since the year 2000. In the real world, I'm a web developer for a healthcare organization. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.